Saturday, May 22, 2010

*Glitterdollz7*: Beyonce Why dont you know me?

Beyonce Why dont you know me?
If you haven't already seen Beyonce's amazing new picture for 'Why don't you know me?' you want to go looksie.
The paper is 40/50's housewife it's a little wild and B seems to wear very small but I know it for the hair and make-up.

There is a setting where she has little hair that's bouncey and totally bed head and I wish it!
The make-up is distinctive of this era with thick winged black liner, white eyeliner on the waterline, peaches and muted browns on the eye's and beautiful red lips. The shadow of red lip varied, I personally prefer the coral/red lipstick as it suits more skin tones. The lip shape is enlarged to have a fuller look
So onto the make-up...
Products
Eyes
  • Orange from the Sleek Chaos palette
  • Light brown from the Sleek Chaos palette
  • Barry M white eyeshadow
  • Barry M white eyeliner pencil
  • M.A.C gel eyeliner in Blacktrack
  • M.A.C No7 lashes
  • Loreal black mascara
Face
  • M.A.C Face and Body N3
  • Bobbi brown creamy concealer
  • Chanel bronze universel
  • M.A.C invisible powder
  • M.A.C Well dressed blush
Lips
  • Smashbox Intern lipliner
  • Smashbox Interview lipstick (perfect fit for each other)
If you are a little afraid of red lips but would to try the spirit this colour lipstick is complete for you, it is softer than bright reds and wish all skin colours.
You don't take to stir out on expensive make-up to achieve glamourous looks, if I had any of my coastal scents gel eyeliner left I would get used that then applied some Ardell lashes and that would have been the eyes done over with ONLY drugstore products.
I get through a hair tutorial for this but wish the make-up video the formatting is amiss so it needs altering before I upload it.
Eye eye
If you make any questions let me know, I try look on my comments as often as I can as I don't get notifications when you lovely make-up addicts leave a content so forgive me if I haven't replied I'm not ignoring you promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment