Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beyonce Knowles News - Beyonce Responds to '4' & 'Party' Song .

Beyonce Sings Backstage
Beyonce shows off her amazing vocals before she hits the stage. Watch
Bey's Wild Looks
Beyonce
Check out Bey's wildest fashions!

19 Photos

Beyonce Brings It (VIDEO)
Beyonce rocks it old schoolhouse at 'Idol' finale. Watch

Beyonce fans may have been excited when two new songs ("4" and "Party") were leaked earlier this week but the singer has revealed that the song previews were completely unintentional.

"My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to exhibit my new songs, I prize the positive reception from my fans," Beyonce wrote on her Facebook page on Wednesday. "When I record music I ever remember about my fans singing every line and dance to every beat. I produce music to get people happy and I prize that everyone has been so uneasy to see my new songs."

Leaks of the strain on YouTube and other sites have since been yanked by Beyonce and her team.

The superstar singer is currently gearing up for the issue of her highly-anticipated album, 4, which hits shelves on June 28. So far, only two songs â#8364;#8220; "Run the World (Girls)" and "Best Thing I Never Had" â#8364;#8220;have been officially released off of the new album. Watch the Bey-sanctioned video for "Run the World (Girls)" below.

Follow Celebuzz on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr for more celeb news and photos.

Source: Getty Images
Written by Maria Mercedes Lara
More on:

No comments:

Post a Comment