Monday, September 19, 2011

MOTHER-DAUGHTER DISH: Beyonce And Tina Knowles DISCUSS .

We told you before that Beyonce and Tina Knowles recently launched the Family of Dereon at Selfridges in London, and they also did a cute mother/daughter interview about the air and about Beyonce's pregnancy. Read the highlights inside...

Beyonce and her mom Tina Knowles recently sat down with CNN to discourse the House of Dereon launching in London and Bey even talked about how her pregnancy is touching her clothing choices.

See the excerpts below:

Beyonce: I grew up in a fabric store. Unfortunately my father would say: "Come on let's go to the fabric store," and she would do all of these beautiful clothes for myself and the other ladies of Destiny's Child. And afterwards so many years my fans said we need to buy these clothes somewhere. So it was a rude thing for us to do this line. It's so big for us to be able to do it together, number one because we get to expend time together, and two, because we get such regard for each others' taste.

CNN (Becky): Tina what is it wish to see not only your daughter but your designs on television?

Tina Knowles: Oh it's unbelievable sometimes and I never anticipated that. I started designing things out of necessity because there were budgetary restraints. So I would buy fabrics instead of clothes and only get them.

CNN: How do you get on with each other? Do you come out over design?

Beyonce: Sometimes, but it's very rare. I remember we will get into it and it's usually ended the phone, not in individual and so we'll hang up and address each other and say you're right. We accept such similar taste, but there's respect. I prize my father so often and she respects my taste as well, so we possess a lot of trust.

CNN: Many fans will bid it "Beyonce style" - where do you get the inspiration?

Beyonce: This compendium was divine by a lot of my travels. I did a worldwide tour, I travelled to Asia, Brazil, all over the earth and I saw such beauty and my mother traveled with me and we decided we should mix these great cultures together and have something original and beautiful, and this show celebrates the global nomad. And one day at the order we're going, which is such a beautiful thing, tere won't be all these different races-we'll all but be mixed up and beautiful and that is so wonderful exciting and refreshing you know. We take the mixtures of the African hair wraps and about of the Asian prints and we mix it with different textures sequins and gold jewelery and it only becomes very refreshing.

CNN: Miss Tina, is there any one man that comes to head that you consider that is the inspiration?

Tina: I guess the holiday collection - what Beyonce is wearing now. We were inspired by her travels and we did a lot of different prints, sequins, glitz and glamor and we mixed it with some funky things.

CNN: Congratulations on the pregnancy. Does the collection now include maternity wear - everybody will be asking that question?

Beyonce: What I'm wearing today is character of the appeal and it's not alleged to be, but it really is actually right for the maternity. But we didn't plan for it six months ago - actually longer than that - but we do get about things that I am still trying to rock.

CNN: Are you struggling to see things that you look secure in where your husband might go err, I'm not having that?

Beyonce: Actually I am having so much fun, it has been the most fun time now that it has been proclaimed and I don't get to, you know, it was very hard to conceal, but now that I can be proud and emotional about it I'm having so much fun shopping - it's great.

Becky to Tina: You must be delighted

Tina: I am so delighted. I'm over the moon.

CNN: Do you love what you're having?

Beyonce: I don't.

CNN: And if you did you wouldn't tell me! Do you take this more style than style and the theme being you're kind of universal, you are for the universal woman - who is the Home of Dereon woman?

Tina: I think trend-setting woman, confident, has her own style.

Beyonce: Yes someone bold, someone who wants to bear out, someone confident, hard working and I consider it is more about style than fashion - it's a lifestyle and we only need to work out that internal confidence and inner beauty in every woman.

CNN: And has your attitude towards style, fashion changed since you knowing you were pregnant?

Beyonce: I scarcely look like it is often within. My father has ever told me that beauty comes from inside and what's exciting about being a woman is you can say, 'Today I feel really conservative.Today I'm feeling classy.Today I am passing on a see and I wish to only be a showstopper' and you experience there is this sort of beautiful dress that can get out whatever you feel inside. But it comes from here (points to heart). And you should bear your clothes. They shouldn't wear you.

CNN: So it doesn't come from Jay-Z - that's what you're saying?

Beyonce: It comes from here.

SIDEBAR: How does Solange know what Bey is having if Bey says, as of Saturday, she doesn't acknowledge the sex of the baby? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment