Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kelly Rowland. Serving L!FE. Get Yours.

You`ve been speaking a lot on Twitter about your recent recording sessions with Kelly Rowland. What character of voice are you creating for her (R&B/Urban or Dance/Pop)? Wooo I got her first single! We`re definitely Urban/crossover to the Pop. At the end of the day, I think Urban is Pop. By that I think when people try to emulate Pop then it simply doesn`t turn but when you stick Urban and do something that`s original then people flock to that so that`s what I wish to do with her.

I wish to put her in her own lane because people try to put her in shadows but Kelly Rowland is a force of her own so I wanted to have her the form of disc that defines her. She had a lot of success with Destiny`s Child and she shouldn`t let a problem coming out with a big album.How many songs did you do for her album other than the low single? We`re yet in the work of shutting the album so I don`t live which tracks that are passing to create the record. I recognise for certain that I did 3 with her this week and she`s in bed with the records but things still get to go through the process - she has to wish it, A&R's have to wish it, Sylvia Rhone [President of Universal Mowtown] has to like it, then later that it has to get mixed then they cut the cheques and all that. `Make Believe` is the first looking for Kelly Rowland in 2011.Are you willing or capable to deal any song titles with us? Just look out for `Make Believe`. I merely left a meeting yesterday and that book is on the top; it`s getting mixed this week because it`s that important; the book is that big. I believe it`s going to be one of the biggest records of the year [2011]. I can`t even say you the featured artist on it but it`s release to be one of the biggest records of the year.Kelly released `Commander`, which was done by Rico Love, as the projects first single so does this mean that the total picture has been revamped with a new first single? Definitely. Shoutout to Rico Love because we were both signed to Usher back in the day so that`s my dude. The `Commander` single didn`t really stick so I suppose that`s the cause why we went back to the drafting room to see out the form of records that would stick to the audience. She has a big voice, she has a leading choice and she`s beautiful but she just doesn`t have records that adhere to your bones - that`s the only problem.Now, one subject that Kelly has had concluded the age is that she has a difficult time making an affect on the US charts and one primary grounds for that is because she faces constant comparisons to Beyonce. How are you planning to help her to eventually find success on her own terms? Actually, Beyonce is so large that it`s to a tip that Kelly could be overlooked but Kelly is awesome. When I go with artists in the studio that can really sing, record and be professional, Kelly is one of the greatest. She`s been in the back for a long time - 15 years since Destiny`s Child has been doing it. She still has that poise; she`s prepped for superstardom! When I was recording with her that she`s damn near flawless so if any bird in the back that should be #2 to Beyonce it`s Kelly - if you need to put it that way. They both came from the sami order and Beyonce is the better right now, and the best after her should be Kelly Rowland. That`s the form of records that I wanted to make her. She shouldn`t get the Beyonce reject records or records that someone else didn`t take. Some producers and songwriters make records to artists that and don`t give them A work. I wanted to have her my AA work because she deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment