Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh No They Didn't! - Beyonce post

A beautiful image of Bey in Egypt:Producer 'Soundz" issues a personal apology to Beyonce.I gotta say somethings were taken out of setting in the interview. I`ve never been in a sitting with [Beyonce] but I`ve heard rumors, none of which I have evidence or personal recollection, so I can`t really truthfully speak on that case.I`m a vast fan of Beyonce and I treat with a lot of common people of hers and I`m hurt that people have interpreted the interview negatively.

I`m a really funny, outspoken and modest person, and I never meant to intentionally offend anyone. I cant get back what I`ve said but I am apologetic to her and whoever may have been offended in that interview.sourcepicture sourceBeyonc responds to "b!tch" commentBeyonc has recalled a sentence when a fan labelled her a "b!tch".The singer, who was heckled by the fan after she failed to observe them at a gig, admitted that she was uncertain whether to admit the footage in her I Am. Tour DVD, but believes it teaches everyone a life lesson."There was a fan that was anxious to see me and because he did not get the answer that he thought he should, he was rather upset, and I thought, 'Do I actually need to put this in the DVD?'"I sympathised with the fan, because I read when you respect someone and you admire them and you back them, you only need a 'hello'. But I also see that it's inconceivable to please every person."She continued: "I figured it was a big lesson, because people judge people and they take things and they have expectations. It happens to everyone, even if you're not famous, it happens."sourceMariah Carey talks about BeyonceWho do you admire out of the new stock of divas?I don't actually follow every new act - they get out constantly. There are so many, it's often difficult to keep track, and sometimes they're here now and gone tomorrow. I admire my friends, like Beyonce and Nicki Minaj - people who seem bound to be doing this for a life with longevity.source

No comments:

Post a Comment