Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh No They Didn't! - X-Factor Roundup

X Factor's Cher Tells Louis Walsh To "F*** Off"The X Factor may have crowned its winnerover the weekend, but self-confessed brat Cher Lloyd, reportedly threw the father of all strops at the wrap party, launching a four-letter tirade at judge Louis Walsh.The 17-year old, who has reportedly been snapped up by rapper Will.I.Am after finishing fourth on Saturday evening, is aforesaid to have argued with Louis, telling him to "f*** off.

According to The Mirror, Lloyd ranted at the Irish music mogul, who has made no secret of his dislike for Cher, eventually telling him: "I don`t get to talk to you anymore, so f*** off."Cher, who has become known for her difficult behaviour throughout this year's series, is likewise said to have had a breakdown moments before she stepped out on stage for her last performance over the weekend.Reports suggest Cher was meant to sing Willow Smith's Whip My Hair mixed with Boom! Shake the Room, but instead performed The Clapping Song and the Missy Elliott track,Get Ur Freak On, which she now blames for her early release from the finale.A source told The Mirror: "Cher ran through the corridors shouting: `You can`t give me.`"Before the present she went crazy about her outfits and demanded an entire overhaul. Now, she blames the song selection for her exit."She is likewise said to have told production staff: "I`m going to create it anyway. You lot can get it up your a***."Cher then reportedly told the show's choreographers: "You lot have wanted me out from the beginning. I know Dannii and Louis have despised me. but I don`t care. I couldn`t afford a f***. I`ve got Cheryl Cole. That`s all that matters."Despite not making the last three of the competition, Cher has since vowed that she will be the "biggest act" to always get out of The X Factor.The teenager claimed: "I'm going to use this as my program and I'm going to make sure I'm the biggest goddamn thing to always get out of The X Factor. That's not being cocky, it's only being very, very, very attached to what I do." X Factor winner Matt Cardle is "off women" until he records a hit album X Factor winner Matt Cardle last night told how he was "off women" - until he records a hit album.Asked around the scene of girls now throwing themselves at him, the 27-yearold single Essex lad said: "It is pretty shallow and I am suspicious of why they are like that. I am not thought about sex."He was joined with stylist Grace Woodward and dancer Sarah Robinson during the series but Matt, who admits he fell hook, line and sinker for Rihanna, said it is his calling he is focussed on now."I am not going to let things get in the way," he promised. "I'm really leaving to knuckle down. I wish the songs right, the album right and my career right before I mean of anything like that."Sitting down to speak to The Mirror at the posh Mayfair Hotel in London less than 24 hours afterwards his victory, Matt is still struggling with a breast infection. His strained vocal cords could be heard over the weekend, and every few sentences he lets out a dreadful cough."I went to the doctor first thing Sunday morning before the show," he said. "I had my vocal cords looked at by a camera and I have mild laryngitis, tracheitis and I'm still getting rid of this chest infection so I was not in a safe point to sing."The physician said rest is the best cure, but likewise to go for it because it was the final time I would sing. The adrenaline and the steroids saw me through."If X Factor had not do just for Matt, he was willing to quit Britain to build it as a singer. "This came only at the proper time," he said. "I would have changed my tactic otherwise. Before X Factor I was look at going abroad."I was leaving to do a snowboard season, play in a bar. And my dad has friends in China so I was going to work there."Now he is eyeing the Christmas No1 slot with his reading of Biffy Clyro's Many Of Horror - called When We Collide. "I am happy with my track," he said. "It is already a credible song done in a right way. Last year they did a Miley Cyrus track, I don't recognize how credible that was. This is a very under-rated song, beautifully written and really clever."One Facebook campaign yesterday was urging people to buy the master edition but Matt said: "If they do to do what they set out to achieve, fair play, whatever. I can't see it. It is what it is. If people haven't heard my song before, I desire it gets them into it, whether it is the master or my edition of it. Either way I am honoured and inside to talk it."Despite a hectic schedule, Matt will spend Christmas in the hamlet of Little Maplestead near Colchester where he will buy parents David and Jenny big presents and "pay off some of the mortgage".After that it will be back into the recording studio and meetings with Simon Cowell over what to put on the album. "I don't need to contend with Simon but I will fight to get around of my own stuff on there," he said."You can throw money at it, but without good songwriting you are not onto a winner. I am going to make my a*** off to take the music I desire to make."Matt's confessed he just has one regret - not kissing Rihanna during their red-hot duet on Saturday night.Phillip Schofield told him on ITV1's This Morning: "That twain was the one that had pure energy. I thinking you were passing to snog!" Co-host Holly Willoughby added: "I thought so too! I was like, 'Snog snog!' watching at home!"And Matt laughed: "So was I!" Matt, who also appeared on Daybreak, said their alchemy was "amazing".X Factor 2010's scandal and punch-ups the better ever, says Simon CowellThe X Factor 2010 has suffered vote-rigging claims, backstage brawling and judges` constant feuding. and that`s exactly how Simon Cowell likes it."There`s been controversy, scandal, punch-ups. best series I get always done," said the music mogul, ahead of the last two shows of the run.First there was the furor over early favourite Gamu Nhengu, dropped amid a row over her immigration status.Then wannabe Katie Waissel became a hate figure and evening had death threats as she was repeatedly saved from the axe. Brazilian crooner Wagner Carrilho was seen as a "joke act". but viewers kept voting to save him in.And Tesco worker Mary Byrne and her army of fans cried "fix" after a last-minute rule change let the judges put rapper Cher Lloyd through to the last four, instead of leaving her fortune to the public vote.But Simon insisted there was more fun to arrive and predicted one last scandal before the end of the series tonight.He said: "I have enjoyed doing this one more than any other because it`s been controversial and that stops it being boring. As shortly as you get bored the audience gets bored and there`s no show."Talking about tonight`s show he added: "I wouldn`t rule anything out. I believe there is leaving to be an upset - I really do."He could not resist another swipe at fellow judge Cheryl Cole and her reading of his famous salute, which she cheekily reprised on last night`s show. Simon said: "She says it`s a toast to Cheryl`s army, which is so narcissistic. I don`t believe she realises how insane it sounds."And he joked that while he had spent much on Christmas gifts for his One Direction boys, Cheryl was being a cheapskate. "It would be common to tell you what I`ve bought but it will be more than Cheryl."Whenever you go to an issue and you get a bag of freebies, Cheryl repackages them and gives them to someone else. I always give mine to charity."With One Way I personally went out with their mothers and bought them presents to make sure I got it right."Simon said the moment Dannii Minogue challenged him to identify all five boys was his worst bit of the series, admitting: "It was sort of embarrassing."He fuelled the backbiting among the judges by slating Louis Walsh and Dannii as "sanctimonious lovebirds".Asked who had stung him about this year, Simon said: "Everybody talks around the `me and Cheryl show` but not the Dannii-Louis lovefest. You love those little lovebirds where all they do is sit quietly on a rod and looking at each other? That`s what they`ve turned into."There`s something sanctimonious about the two of them. For instance if I presume to knock one of Dannii`s song choices once, I get 10 weeks of problems."Of the early acts, Simon said Matt Cardle should not blame his poor performances on a cold but -should rather "make a pair of Vitamin C and an aspirin and get on with it".He had told Rebecca to stop "nodding every time I utter to her", adding: "Whatever you say, she nods. It`s a nervous thing. I have told her it`s got to stop."Simon said the complete end to the series would be One Direction winning the final tonight.He said: "That would be a massive, massive buzz. We`ve done the solo artists. Seeing these five guys` faces just going crazy if their name was called would be the best thing ever."But people have got to wish to ballot for them. All this stuff around them having a bright future, blah blah blah. I`ve heard it a zillion times over the years."It`s loss to be the most important night of all their lives. Do or die, no second chances. This picture can convert your spirit for ever. Literally. I`ve seen it before, receptionist to global superstar in a week."Simon added that he will have a few changes next year, including a ban on contestants using words such as "travel" and "dream".He ranted: "I`ve never exploited the word `journey` even when I`ve been on an actual journey. It`s the most crazy word I`ve always heard. The former one is `dream`. It`s banned. `Proud` is prohibited as well."Simon promised the format will change, too. "Something`s going to find in the following 3 or 4 months that`s going to touch my decision," he said. But always the showman, he`s keeping what that is a secret.Source 1 Source 2Source 3

No comments:

Post a Comment