Wednesday, February 2, 2011

welcome to the metropolis of H . Beyonce's Dad Shares His American Dream

Matthew Knowles, father of famous daughters Beyonce and Solange Knowles participated in Fox news networks` Real American Stories series. According to his story, success didn`t come easily for the Knowles. He divided his American story about how he grew up, supporting his children`s dreams and why you should never make up on your own dreams.We paid a lot of attending to what our kids` dreams were.

Entertainment was the thing that they know and singing, so we focused on making certain they had dance lessons and vocal lessons and things that they needed and precious to do. Whatever my kids wanted, I wanted to be the dad that supported their ambition and supported their passion.I grew up in segregation. My father went to high school with Coretta King. Being one of the first African-American atLitchfield junior high. Having state troopers take me to school everyday, having parents outside with signs saying very negative things about a new kid. I ever had a dream for myself, I had ever given myself 20 days in corporate America, I wanted to be in the music industry and it was happening at the same clock that my oldest daughter, Beyonce had a dreaming that she cherished to be in the music industry.Our family comes from a really diverse background and I use our home as an exercise that we came from an environment that was not the best economically. But we came from an environment where home was significant and a lot of love. To be where we are today, truly reflects America and the opportunities that live in America. Our kids, Beyonce, Solange and Kelly saw their parents work extremely hard everyday. I remember those work ethics is what truly drives them today. I tell young people never pass up on their dreams. It won`t encounter the first time_even Destiny`s Child, they got dropped by a major record label before they got signed. I hardly believe that one of the things we ever take to think is that it`s not going to be perfection. I believe that if we realize that we go toward a mutual goal, inside of negatively is oftentimes an opportunity. That`s the big matter that we discuss, change in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment