Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Faces of !011: Labrinth! - PopDash

PopDash: What are your plans for touring and performing live? L: We`re leaving to be touring like crazy and doing all the festivals. We`re running on the stage appearance at the second and getting onto another level. I wish to be on that American stock of performance. PopDash: Which American artists do you appear to for inspiration? L: You`ve got to see to the better I recollect so that`s Michael Jackson, Prince and Beyonce for me.

It`s all about what they do on present and the push that they give. I`m trying to drive on that wit and promote it as far as I can. PopDash: Now we have a few fun questions for you, some scenarios we believe you might feel yourself in throughout 2011. OK? L: Yeah, bring it on!PopDash: Right, so your album goes Platinum. Where are you exit to hang the record they have you? L: Well I`d have to do what I did when `Passing Out` went Platinum and make it to my Mum.PopDash: So the next thing any self-respecting popstar needs is a celebrity girlfriend. Who are you picking? L: I`ll get to say Kylie Minogue. PopDash: Which rapper are you exit to choice to add a guest verse to one of your singles? L: I`l have to pick Tinie man! He`s great to play with. PopDash: Next up is the tabloid scandal. What are you likely to get into trouble for? L: Getting too drunk and mounting on top of Buckingham Palace naked haha!PopDash: What will your inevitable celebrity fragrance smell like? L: That`s a bad one man! It`ll smell like Labrinth`s special brew!PopDash: Eventually you determine that medicine is not adequate for you and you want to get an actor too. What manner of film will you have first? L: I`d care to be in a picture like The Beach with Leonardo Di Caprio, I know that film. #PopDash: Finally, it`s ten years down the line, your fragrance has been returned to the mill and the acting work has dried up. You settle to have a musical comeback, what`s the list of your comeback album? L: These are extreme questions man! I`d have to name it `Resurrection` I suppose. Labrinth`s debut album will be released after this year. Let The Sun is out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment