Monday, January 10, 2011

Janet Is Coming To America! US Tour Dates Announced!

janet-jackson-tour-coming-to-us.jpg

Yes!!!!

It has only been proclaimed that Janet Jackson is bringing her wildly successful JANET JACKSON Number Ones, Up Tight and Personal Tour to North America.

What makes this tour so striking is that none of the shows are are major, arena-type venues. This is one of those formerly and a lifetime tours that gives you a more intimate experience with a major icon.

Janet wanted to express her gratitude to her fans and all those who voted for her to take her turn to the USA, so she released this statement:

"I thank my fans who have voted and helped me take the cities we are announcing today. Each of you are so crucial to me. These concerts will be different from anything I get always done. I will be as up tight and personal as possible. These concerts are not some special effects. This is a love affair between me and those of you who have supported me and my study for all these years. I'll be singing and dance from my heart. The medicine will all be songs that you've made number ones for me. Let's go!

In each city I wish to receive 20 young leaders who are changing their communities for the better. Please contact janetjackson.com so that I will recognize who is devising a major conflict in your city. I`m asking my fans and their friends, Parents, relatives, neighbors and teachers to make five people to characterize as one of the 20 under 20 in each order I will perform. At each concert the 20 people elect and the soul who nominated them will be VIP guests at my show. I will receive the 20 sponsors and the 20 winners to the concert and backstage. There are many new people changing the globe and I wish them to be accepted during my tour. I wish them to be my guest at my appearance and they will come backstage as I hear from them how young people are changing the world. You all know somebody who is devising a difference, so get in touch. I know you all and I can't expect to be binding on stage, I`ve lost you," -Janet

Amazing! She's as classy as they come!

Check out the number of tour dates below to see if Janet is approaching to your town!

Are U pumped???

[Image via WENN.]

The US and Canada Tour Dates are as follows:

Chicago, IL March 7 & 8 The Chicago Theatre

Toronto, ON, Canada March 12 Sony Centre for the Performing Arts

Uncasville, CT, March 16 Mohegan Sun Arena

New York, NY March 18 Radio City Music Hall

Washington, DC March 22 DAR Constitution Hall

Atlantic City, NJ March 25 & 26 Borgata Spa & Resort Event Center

Atlanta, GA March 29 Fox Theatre

Saint Louis, MO March 31 Fox Theatre

Grand Prairie, TX April 2 Verizon Theatre

Denver, CO April 6 Wells Fargo Theatre at the Colorado Convention Center

Phoenix, AZ April 8 Comerica Theatre

Santa Barbara, CA April 9 Santa Barbara Bowl

Los Angeles, CA April 14 Gibson Amphitheatre

San Francisco, CA April 19 Bill Graham Civic Auditorium

Las Vegas, NV April 22 & 23 Caesars Palace - The Colosseum

No comments:

Post a Comment