Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's my cup of tea: If Beyonce can do it, I believe I might suffer a .

This is the 3rd day of my what some may deemed as a crazy diet. It's more affectionately known as the Master Cleanse Diet. It flushes everything evil known as toxic out of your body system. I'm so hungry from sounding at pictures of burgers and Asian food that I could no longer think rationally.I might hit the following mortal who shows up with food in presence of me.Or perhaps just steal whatever that he has in hand.

et me make you a brief summation of this detoxing program.For the following ten days (or if you're an enthusiast, you can do it up till 40 days) you are alleged to take 6-12 drinks of this concoction: water, lemon, cayenne pepper and maple syrup.Yup. That's all you are having. And if you actually need to wind things up a little, you could take the Salt Water Flush in the morn to have you a rumbly kick start.Ezine article captures the core of the flush."When you first find the growl in your stomach and your bowels, don't gorunning off to the bathroom. Give it a while. Let it brew! . Once you find you can no longer carry out, go to the bathroom. A book of warning while you look for this moment. DO NOT FART! You will most certainly not occur only air - if you love what I mean."Oh yeah, I understand you. We're on the same page, although I hold not attempted the Royal Flush concoction just yet.My friend, Sarah and I have been doing it slightly wrongly. Instead of having the salt water on it's own in the morning, we added those hypertension contributor into our drinks. And I really thought it seemed right. You know. To counteract those glazing maple syrup and spicy cayenne pepper a little.It tasted pretty safe to be honest.But having to acknowledge the proper method, I doubt I would try the-sure-poop formula drink. Dang it. I make a life. I cannot pass an hour of my precious morning just wait to get some bowel relief after some intense venting that may or may not occur in the form of ultra explosions. I have got employment in the morning.This position was accomplished in 5 minutes and granted the frustration (and the hunger) that is cracking up in me, I guess I give every lawful right in the humans to save whatever crap that I could get up with.I want cheese burgers from In-and-Out. and bulgogi cheesesteak.Dang it weight loss.You had better work.Zheng

No comments:

Post a Comment